Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wedding


Last week we made a quick road trip to Mesa for Cord's brother's wedding.  The kids weren't super excited about the long drive but they were excited to see all their cousins.  Lily was especially excited to meet Camille.


Here are all of the "boy" cousins that were there.  Aren't they cute kids!


Keegan & Camille!!



Cord's parents with Mimi (Cord's grandmother)


All of Barry & Risa's nine children were there for the wedding.  I love this big group shot -- it's hard to believe that we are missing 14 family members in this shot!

I had someone try and sneak some pictures with my camera while the photographer was taking them.  Hopefully the photographer got some shote with everyone's eyes open! :)


Or with out Cord making a face.




Lily got robbed at the last second for the bouquet grab.

The wedding was beautiful and we had a wonderful time visiting with family at the reception.  We are so happy to have Camille as part of the Udall clan.

The next day was spent at Ryan & Tenille's house.  We ate, laughed, and enjoyed time as a family.  Cord's parents have been called to serve as the Tampico Mexico Temple President and Matron. They left on Saturday and will be in Mexico for three years.  It was so nice to be together as a family before they left.





Here are Grandma Risa & Grandpa Barry with the grandkids that were there.



It was a wonderful weekend!!

7 comments:

Britney said...

That is one good looking family. Looks like you had a great time.

P.S. I didn't even recognize Keegan with his short hair. The last time I saw him (and the only time) was a few years ago with his long hair. But, I still see the "Cord" resemblance.

Marcie Ashton said...

I just heard last weekend that they were getting married. That makes me a bad neighbor-Camille's parents live across the street (and my sister is married to her cousin). I need to get out more!

RV U's said...

You certainly captured many of the highlights - but, what about the slaves in the kitchen???

Robyn said...

What a gorgeous wedding! I love the colors and your family is so cute. Hope it was a fun trip. Must have been hard to say goodbye to his parents. Any plans to visit them?

Unknown said...

nothing like some great family time!! all those cousing and sibling and family pictures just make me smile :)

Kristin said...

These are some beautiful pictures . . . of some beautiful people.

I haven't visited your blog in so long. (dial up internet out here makes it harder) It's so great to see how your darling family is.

k8shoe said...

What a great family you guys have! It's fun to see Keegan's bride....she's gorgeous.