Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quilt Retreat

Last month I got to go on a quilt retreat with my quilt group.  It was so much fun!

One of the ladies in our group has a family house in Midway so she generously provided a wonderful place to stay.  Unfortunately, I was so busy sewing, talking and eating that I didn't take any pictures of us sewing and hanging out in this beautiful home!

I did get some picture of us at the quilt show so here they are...


Carrie, Lucy & Nani 


Nani, Karen & Jennifer


Jennifer & Cathie


Here we are watching an applique demonstration...





I love this Hickory Dickory Dock quilt she made.


More of the show...











This is the quilt we will be making for our quilt group next year.  Making a block each month. I am so excited to make this one with some groovy fabrics!


We finished off our quilt show visit with a visit to the bakery!  Yummm!

I had a super time and can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Britney said...

I'm so jealous. Not only that you got to go do something so fun, but that you can quilt!

I am love with that Hickory Dickory Dock quilt!! (And Carrie's hair - so cute!)

Looks like you had a great time!

Marcie Ashton said...

I can't even sew and that STILL looks like tons of fun!