Sunday, November 14, 2010

Twin Falls

Last week we headed north to my Grandma K's house.  It's a tradition that we go each Fall to rake leaves and do household projects for her.

We had such a great time!  I love seeing her and love that my kids get to make memories with their great grandmother.

Here is a photo essay of our trip. (You might want to take a seat because there are quite a few pics and I just can't decide which to take out.)
























 

 









12 comments:

Chantel said...

Whatcha doin callin it Twin Falls. Folks just call it Twin. Get it straight.

Rachel said...

Fabulous pictures heidi! I think it is a great tradition you are making with you family! Nothing better than teaching them to serve!!

Britney said...

This is such a great tradition! I love all of the photos!

That is one big yard -- good thing you have so many kids. :)

Grandma Mary said...

Thank you for all the love....memories made will last forever.
I know how much Grandma loves you all.

The Vests said...

great pictures and beautiful kids!

Unknown said...

well, i wouldn't leave any of those pictures out, either!

Marcie Ashton said...

What a great family tradition. You have such a great family.

Robyn said...

You guys have been busy! The photos are gorgeous... wanna trade cameras? Hee hee

k8shoe said...

You should start selling your photos to magazines. They are fab!

Anya said...

I love seeing your cute family!
You guys are the best!
I can see why you had hard time deciding on what pictures to post, they are all great!

Karen said...

Wow! Those are some amazing pictures. I especially love the one with Barry's crazy face. You have five cute kids with gorgeous personalities.

rylee said...

Looks fun!