While Lily was visiting with her cousins in Boise she tripped and fell on the deck that wa under construction. Needless to say she got rocked. She must have hit the desk so hard. Her poor face! This is actually a good shot. For a while the whites of her eyes were red and the swelling was much worse.
I have to say though she is one tough chick!
And one cute chick -- black eye and all!



5 comments:
Ow! Poor girl. Good thing she is a tough one! I'm fairly certain that I would milk that injury for a good three months.
Oh.....my. I think it looks much better here than when I saw it. It's still pretty bad. She is mighty tough - and cute though!
Clutz! J/K Sue those Idaho folks.
OH MY GOSH!! LILY WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR SELF!!!! That looks really pain full
awww, I Love that kid of yours!
Hope it all goes away soon!
Miss your family!
Post a Comment