Monday, November 1, 2010

GAINTS!!!!!

Oh my gosh!!  They won it! 

The Giants won the World Series!!

I have so much blogging to catch up on, but I just have to post about the game tonight first.  I am soooo happy!!!  My dad is the biggest Giants fan, and has been since he was a kid -- so naturally my mom and all 5 of his kids are major Giants fans.  Growing up we went to games at the frigid Candlestick Park and watched games on TV while listening to the game on KNBR.  We joke and say that Barry was named after Bonds and Will after Will the Thrill Clark -- I guess I am going to have to have another and name him Tim, or Buster, or maybe Edgar.   

Tonight they won their first World Series since Willie Mays' 1954 team!  And my house was screaming and made calls to California (and Washington)! 



Today is my brother Dan's birthday!  What a present!!



Here is Cord's Halloween Costume! We love Brian Wilson!


Whoo Hooo!  What a great night!  Way to go GIANTS!!!!!

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I was getting a little worried about your lack of blogging, but now I can see that you were just in a deep meditative state for the success of the Giants. I feel like I should offer my congratulations!

I was suprised to read that your kids WEREN'T named after Giant players:)

And of course, even serious 'ole Ryan got a big kick out of Cord's costume.

Britney said...

I'm still laughing at Marcie's comment -- about your kids not being named after Giant's players. hee hee!

Nice costume Cord.

Happy day for you.

Denise said...

Your kids names reminded me of that guy at Ricks who's parents lovingly named him Cleat!!! Remember? Why didn't you follow in their footsteps- that was totally original! Tell Dan happy birthday for me!