First we had to choose a tree. Will & Alli picked out the perfect one...
Cord & Cole hoisted it up on the van and we were off to decorate and drink some hot chocolate.
Cord had the Christmas music blaring and you should have seen us al dance to Feliz Navidad! Barry loves that song so much. All December he had me play it while we got ready for school and lunch. Since he has afternoon Kindergarden it was our own private disco hour.
Each year the kids make a new ornament. The love pulling the out each year and remembering which ones they have made previous years. Here they are woking on this years...
After painting we put their faces in place. It's a fun tradition. I love having the kids all sitting together working on a project.

3 comments:
You guys are such fun parents. Every time I'm on your blog I feel guilt. So thanks for the guilt trip. I hear it's lovely there this time of year.
Cute ornament tradition!
I love the ornament tradition too! We may have to adopt it/steal it/borrow it. :) Your tree looks gorgeous.
Post a Comment