Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My mouth is watering



Oh my!!

 I saw these on a favorite blog (Joy the Baker) and added buttermilk to my shopping list.  I will be snacking on these tomorrow afternoon!

I can't wait!

You can get the recipe here

5 comments:

Britney said...

YUM!!!! What time exactly will you be enjoying these? Just curious! :)

Marcie Ashton said...

Orange and chocolate-my favorite combination!

3girlsmom said...

holy yumminess batman! i will have to steal that recipe as well! i printed out the tomato soup one from your book blog and can't wait til it gets cold again to try it! heck! i might just crank down the a/c and have it now! it was freaking 80 degrees today!!! can you believe that?????? what happened to january???

The Prothero Gang said...

I'm going to make these this weekend, but with milk choc. chips! You are my inspiration!!!!!

Kristin said...

So were they as heavenly as they look???