This afternoon my phone rang and when I answered it -- well, here is how the conversation went...
Hello
Hi is this Heidi Udall?
Yes
I am not sure if this message is for you or Karen S. (my neighbor & friend)
Okay?... At this point I am very confused. Why would someone be calling for me or Karen?
You don't know me, but this morning I was getting gas and I picked up a little blue piece of paper by the pump. I noticed that it is your visiting teaching assignments and I wanted to make sure you knew who your sisters were.
Oh, wow! Thank you for being so considerate! Yeah, I know who we teach -- in fact we are going this week.
Ok I just wanted to make sure -- bye!
Bye!
After this call I dialed Karen right up and we got a good chuckle. As it turns out Karen has gotten gas this morning and must have dropped our list.
Sooooooo funny! And only in Utah!!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
that IS funny! here in florida they would just run it over and never look back!
That is way too funny. I guess that's why I don't live in Utah-I'd have to dodge all calls (not just the ones from the visiting teaching coordinator!)
SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!! Good thing you were able to report that yes indeed, you did know who they were. So funny!
stop - i just ate, and my gut hurts from laughing
that is fantastic...seriously, only in UT!!!
Is that some sort of HIPPA violation? Am I going to get fined or something?
This story still makes me laugh!
WOW!
That is hilarious. yes, definitely an only in utah moment.
Post a Comment