Yesterday was irrigation day for us -- and as luck would have it our Boise cousins were here to join in the fun! Here are Lily & Georgia BFF's
The kids ran in the water and splashed like crazy -- of course Kate & I had to join in!
I think Alli thought she was in a Broadway production.
Cole & Hector before.... And after! I remember being a kid and running in the irrigation at my grandma's house in Twin Falls. It was so much fun and created fun memories for my siblings and me. I hope my kids can look back on these hot summer days and remember the good ol' days!
7 comments:
invite us over next time! looks like a blast!
That looks like so much fun!!!! I'll bet they had a great time. Love the pictures!!!
Those pitures are great, they look like summer. Where's the watermelon?
love the new background!!! Those are the pictures of summer at it's best...I want to play!
Yeah for irrigation! We will have to make a party of it with all the boys next time it is the right time of day! Love the pictures!
Heidi, I take it back, you're not the dork in Alli's picture, Alli's the dork in your picture. :D
You do know what is in irrigation water don't you??? BLECCHH :)
Post a Comment