Sunday, June 1, 2008

P.S.

Britney sent me these pictures -- so I am adding them as a post script to the earlier post. She took this picture of Latte the llama coming in for a kiss and my camera and I had to use my self defense moves and give her an elbow shot. Try not to notice that I think Will had to go to the bathroom.

Here is a picture of the quilt Britney made her daughter Bella. Isn't it soooo cute! I showed her how to machine quilt and bind it so we took a photo so we could remember the fun and all the Diet Coke we drank making it. Try not to notice that Britney and I are wearing matching outfits.

I just thought I would include this photo of a mouse pad Britney made with some fabric and fusible web. We saw them at a boutique and knew they would be easy to make and what do you know -- Britney went home and whipped one out. I love it. Try not to notice that I didn't make the mouse pad and tell me what a great job I did.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

You two are a couple of sexy Mama's behind that quilt. Pretty talented too. Yea!!!

Anonymous said...

In regards to you back-handing the llama. I took the time to make this picture. :D

http://i29.tinypic.com/2e1gdvr.jpg

Since you went Kung Fu on that llama with a camera.

Heidi said...

You are too funny Gunar! And I think you have a little too much time on your hands! Why don't you try unpacking some boxes for your mom! :D

Britney said...

Thanks again for all of your help with that quilt! It was fun to do it together and Isabella loves that Mama Heidi helped me make it. What a great memory! I never would have been able to do it without you! :)

Lindy said...

very cute mouse pad and quilt. Now you have to show me how to do the same (quilting/binding)! You're a woman of many talents, Heidi, even if you are more "social than academic "(we need a little of that in our family, don't you think?)