
Yesterday morning I dropped the kids off at school and headed straight to the salon. I really needed a haircut and kept debating how much of a change I was going to make. I decided to go for it and cut about 4 inches off. And I love it. It is a perfect cut for spring/ summer. Lily took several pictures of me -- here is one.

It just so happens that Shauna got her hair cut as well...so here we are both in pink!

Lily LOVED her teacher this year! After we got home from school Lily cried and cried. She said that she wished she could have Mrs. Golding every year for the rest of her life. Mrs. Golding gave Lily the the "most expressive reader" award. I had to laugh because she is hilarious when she reads. She has different voices for each character and totally gets into telling a story. I love it!

And here she is with her two BFF's Hallie and Tanii -- can you tell Tanii is just as sassy as Lily?

Cole had a great teacher this year too. Last year wasn't so great for him but this year "Ms. Kelly ROCKS!". She really did a lot of creative things with the kids and Cole loved it. He told Lily "you only have 3 more years until you will have Ms Kelly -- every year you are getting closer". I am so grateful for all the time and effort teachers put into educating my kids!

And here are a few of Cole's friends -- two of many. Cole tends to be a little more social rather than academic -- kind of like his mother was. :)
10 comments:
LOVE THE NEW DO!! You look Mahvalous!
See you Sunday.
LOVE IT! Love the hair!!!! Love the sassy friend of Lily's and love how great your kids are. (I want to hear Lily read sometime. She's such a character! :))
I like it ALOT. So fun to make some cute changes. Let's get together sometime soon! I miss seeing you.
The Haircut looks FAB on you! I think we have almost the exact same haircut! Ha Ha! If we have a family picture for the reunion we can't stand by eachother :)
Okay, I am finally catching up on blogging. You guys are busy. Wish we could see you before July 24th.
Super cute hair...I love the new do!
cute hair, it looks great on you!!!
I love your haircut! It looks so cute. It's a great self portrait. Are you sure you don't want to sit in front of a mirror so we can see the back too? Ha ha
The kids last day photos are cute. I didn't take my camera in to school and I wish I did. Oh well. I was crying and would be too flustered I think. Mrs. Golding sounds amazing.
I made it on your blog! Wow! You tell Miss Lily that I miss her already and wish she could be in my class forever and ever! She's adorable!
Love the hair!!!
It's so great that you took photos of your kids with their teachers, since they are such a big part of their lives.
And I love your hair of course. Thanks for the self-portraits (even if Lily did take them)...where's your hat?
Post a Comment