Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free At Last!!!!


It is official...drum roll please...Barry is potty trained!! Yes after 5 kids and just about 14 years of diaper changing I am done! I can't begin to add up all the money we have spent on diapers and wipes over the years although any amount is better than cloth diapers to me -- sorry Al Gore I know that's not very earth friendly of me but I just don't think I need the laundry or the diaper pail.
So now I will spend my money on Power Ranger, Cars and Spiderman Underwear -- I guess I do have more laundry!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sad? I always get weepy at these milestone. Good for you and Barry. Yea!

Unknown said...

I can't wait until I can post the same thing. .. only 4 kids for me, though. No tears from me when that happens. I spent 45 dollars on diapers and wipes last week. that is one expense I can't wait to put to use someplace else. Way to go, Barry!

Angie said...

Hurray! That's a big step. Congratulations!

Robyn said...

Congratulations!!! I just spent $37 on diapers and $20 on wipes at Costco yesterday. No, I won't be weepy at all! What a great moment. I hope you had a big 'potty' party and celebrated the big day. Good for you Barry!

Heidi said...

I do get a little sad when the kids go to school for the first time or things like that but I really hate changing diapers -- so only happy days at the Udalls.

And yes Barry did get his promised hot wheels and candy -- too bad I didn't have my banner made!