For a while now Cord and I have wanted to have a vegetable garden. But we didn't really have a good place to plant with a lot of sun where the kids wouldn't stomp all over a garden. So we decided that we could put boxes on the side of the driveway and plant our veggies there. That was last year -- and you know how things can just get busy well finally this year we made our way to Home Depot and bought the ceder planks and yesterday Cord put them together. Here is Cord sawing away.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Garden Boxes
For a while now Cord and I have wanted to have a vegetable garden. But we didn't really have a good place to plant with a lot of sun where the kids wouldn't stomp all over a garden. So we decided that we could put boxes on the side of the driveway and plant our veggies there. That was last year -- and you know how things can just get busy well finally this year we made our way to Home Depot and bought the ceder planks and yesterday Cord put them together. Here is Cord sawing away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Ha, I love the tire planter in the background. So funny.
As far as taking photos of irrelevent stuff, I think blogging gives us a reason to document the daily grind. It's a good thing.
I agree with Robyn, before and after pics are fabulous...
mmmm, fresh veggies, that will be nice.
And the tire planter that is precious
:)
we almost stopped by sat. night. maybe we would have seen your planters! that will be great for you. i am not talented enough to keep a garden. no green thumb here. i love veggies from the garden, though. hope it works out great for you.
It look so Great! Talk about tire planter. The house that Carlos and Melissa amado bought has a toliet in the backyard with a plant growing out of it. No joke. The paint they had was also different colors of plant splattered on the wall in the house. So you know the previous owners had "unique" taste.
OK I am soooooo glad there is not a toilet in our neighbors yard -- I guess I shouldn't complain about the tire!
Post a Comment