I for one, love it. I definitely look forward to December!
I'm so excited to see it!!! :D
That is going to be good. Have you seen the previews for Mama Mia? I think we should add that one to the list too. Have you seen Made of Honor yet?
yeah I've seen the trailer for Mama Mia -- I was kind of surprised by the cast -- it looks good and no I haven't seen Made of Honor. Has anyone? Was it good?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I for one, love it. I definitely look forward to December!
I'm so excited to see it!!! :D
That is going to be good. Have you seen the previews for Mama Mia? I think we should add that one to the list too. Have you seen Made of Honor yet?
yeah I've seen the trailer for Mama Mia -- I was kind of surprised by the cast -- it looks good and no I haven't seen Made of Honor. Has anyone? Was it good?
Post a Comment