Keegan came for a visit -- he got here Sunday night much to the kids delight! The boys LOVE him and had a great time playing with him. Cord, Keeg and the boys played a little Wiffle ball this morning before Keegan left. I must say that Will has a pretty good arm and can hit the ball well (not that you can tell by the one picture I took of his strike). The funny thing is that he is left handed -- so he throws with his left hand but bats like he is a right hander. Anyway everyone was happy to see Uncle Keegan.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
A visit from Keegan
Keegan came for a visit -- he got here Sunday night much to the kids delight! The boys LOVE him and had a great time playing with him. Cord, Keeg and the boys played a little Wiffle ball this morning before Keegan left. I must say that Will has a pretty good arm and can hit the ball well (not that you can tell by the one picture I took of his strike). The funny thing is that he is left handed -- so he throws with his left hand but bats like he is a right hander. Anyway everyone was happy to see Uncle Keegan.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm Bummed I didn't get to see his new haircut.... :l
Post a Comment