We are having a great time. I'm not sure what the plan is for today which in nice.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Fall Break
On Thursday we braved the traffic and headed south to St. George. The weather has been nothing short of perfect -- a balmy 87! We have been enjoying a condo owned by Cord's company. I think the kids favorite part is that there is a flat screen in every room so they can lounge in bed and watch t.v. -- how easily they are impressed. I love having a place with a kitchen so we don't have to eat out for every meal.

Yesterday we went to the temple. I love the picture of the kids crossing the street because Cole grabbed Will's hand as we crossed. What can be better than seeing your kids show love for one another? We had a nice time talking about the temple and going through the visitors center. There were several weddings so Lily got a chance to see some beautiful girls in beautiful dresses.

We had a picnic lunch and then headed over to the Dinosaur Discovery Park. Barry fell asleep on the way so I hung out in the car for a while with him. From what I hear -- Cole LOVED it there .
Cord said one of the guys that leads the tours took the kids behind the rope and let them take this picture next to this T-Rex foot (claw?) print.

And of course the kids swam...and swam...and swam...
We are having a great time. I'm not sure what the plan is for today which in nice.
We are having a great time. I'm not sure what the plan is for today which in nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Soooooooooooooo jealous! But...it looks like you guys are having a blast and after not feeling well and being so busy this is just what you all needed! I love the photos of the kids hanging out and swimmin! Good times for the Udall Family! ":O}
how fun!! what! fall break? so not right! how long do you get?
how fun for you all! it looks like florida, but a bit dryer! we are wimps though, i tried to get in the pool friday and it was FREEZING! (it's been in the low 80's here) yes i am a south florida cold weather wimp now. can you believe that after being in idaho?
it's so nice to get a break!!!
btw love the reflections projects! wish we still had that but alas we have a pto here not the pta.
We almost went to St. George Temple Visitor's center on Friday too. We ended up going to Walmart instead. I wish I would have called you while we were down there. I had a flash of insecurity and thought maybe you went on vacation to escape your neighbors and/or visiting teachers. Next time I'm crashing the condo and we're going to the spa. Massages and pedicures... can life get any better? Maybe if they have cake too.
Glad you were able to get away and enjoy your time. I love St George, and that is where I will be a lot once my parents house is done down there!
I agree with Brenda except add like 40 more "so's".
How fun! We went to Bryce Canyon and spent a day at Zion's as well. St George is on our to do list. Maybe Martin Luther King Day, President's Weekend, or spring break. Fun, fun, fun.
Post a Comment