Like many of you, we took a Sunday drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful! We usually head up earlier in the fall -- so I was afraid we has missed the fall colors and that the trees would be brown by now. But as luck would have it we caught all the trees in perfect fall glory. We took a lot of pictures and a nice lady walking the trail asked if she could take a picture of all of us.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Sunday Afternoon
Saturday night we left the warmth of St. George and arrived to beautiful weather in northern Utah too. Here is a view from the condo. We really had a great time shopping, swimming and going to the movies (and Karen yes we do need to get together next time!)

Like many of you, we took a Sunday drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful! We usually head up earlier in the fall -- so I was afraid we has missed the fall colors and that the trees would be brown by now. But as luck would have it we caught all the trees in perfect fall glory. We took a lot of pictures and a nice lady walking the trail asked if she could take a picture of all of us.





It was so nice to get out and enjoy fall. To make things even better we came home and had warm pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!
Like many of you, we took a Sunday drive up the canyon. It was so beautiful! We usually head up earlier in the fall -- so I was afraid we has missed the fall colors and that the trees would be brown by now. But as luck would have it we caught all the trees in perfect fall glory. We took a lot of pictures and a nice lady walking the trail asked if she could take a picture of all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Why isn't Alli wearing a red sweatshirt? You all look gorgeous!
Great pics of your whole weekend. Very fun! Maybe you could post a couple on the Udall site (or at least direct people to your blog).
We have gone up to take pictures two times this year and have fallen in love. Never knew what I was missing. What a great family tradition! One I think we will add to our traditions.
Great minds do think alike! I love the family pic that even has Penny! Next time maybe we should coordinate canyons...
We found out about Gunar Thursday. I took him to the doctor and he has done nothing but sleep. Poor kid...too many irons I guess.
the weather has been perfect for nice fall outings with the family. I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts. .. i am not really ready for the cold that is soon to be here.
awww... the changing seasons. i can't get enough of it. looks like it was a perfect family trip- is that possible? how fun! you guys are such an amazing family!
The red sweatshirts are their school shirts. As Cole & Lily grow out of theirs Will & Barry inherit them. You gotta love hand me downs. And of course when one person wears theirs the rest have to too.
Looks like you are really enjoying the important things in life. Good for you guys!
Oh!!!You guys are too cute. You took Penny too!
I love the pictures and I love you guys.
awesome pics! do i smell christmas card photos? i will live vicariously through you with all the gorgeous fall colors. take a drive for us!
and no i don't know what i would have done with the girls had the puppies not been found. don't even want to think about that!
Beautiful fall photos.
beautiful pictures! Your family is so photogenic!
Post a Comment