Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cough Cough


The flu has been running amok here and we have been so sick. I think we have finally come out of it but whew was it a doozy.

I can't remember a time when both Cord & I have been so sick at the same time. Usually one has a turn followed by the other (the fever and coughing were almost unbearable). But last week we had the pleasure of feeling like we got run over by a truck at the same time. The kids have all had their turns now too -- with the exception of Alli who is never home to share germs with. On the positive side I now have Cord hooked on several TV shows.

Thanks to all you sweet friends who have checked in with me because of my absence from the blogging world. It's nice to be missed.

Well, onward & upward...I have an amazing amount of cleaning and disinfecting to do!

6 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Oooh Yuck! Here's wishing you a healthy, germ free remainder of the year. Hope you all feel better-and stay that way.

symonie said...

So what TV shows does Cord like now?

Britney said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better now. We have had a bit of the sicks around here as well. I hate this season for that reason alone. I hope it goes away soon. Glad you're back up and at 'em!

Heidi said...

Cord now enjoys the dramatic offerings of Friday Night Lights, The Closer & Trust Me (a very funny new show that just started after The Closer)

Robyn said...

So sorry! I had no idea. The flu seems to be taking over our neighborhood too! I just read that it spreads quickly in areas of low-humidity... so much for enjoying the dry weather of Utah!

I hope you are all getting better and back to normal. It can be so miserable when you're in the midst of all that sickness! Yuck.

Debra said...

The WORST! Does Cord act like this guy