I hope a black cat doesn't cross your path, you don't break a mirror, step on a crack (& break your mama's back) or run into Jason tonight. I have never been very superstitious. In fact I can't think of anything I am superstitious about -- I am just glad it is Friday. So have a great day. I am off to help with Valentines Day parties!

5 comments:
nice.
Nice photo.
I'm not very superstitious either -- unless of course something bad happens to me today and then I will blame it on being friday the 13th.
Happy friday!
Nice and handsome little man you have posted there Heido. I'll be running from that picture now.
hey! glad to hear you are all getting better now! i think it's worse when the parents are out of it! the kids have been down our way so i haven't been on much either.
those muffins look tasty!
thanks for the reminder about friday the 13th! totally forgot!
Hahaha... I never thought of that with all the Valentine love floating around today. Scary!!! You muffins look scrumptious. On my mission one of my companions would make chocolate chip cookies and always shave orange peel in for that orange tangy taste. I never had seen that before. Looks like yummy food at your house.
I'm not super stitious. I'm just a little stitious.
Post a Comment