Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tagged by Robyn

Go into your picture files, open the 6th folder, 6th picture -- then tag 6 people.

Isn't this just precious? Don't you just want to cuddle this little boy?

No?

Well as luck would have it my 6th file was the "photo booth" file. For those of you who have a Mac you know what fun it can be -- especially for kids. (You take a picture with the computers camera and then the computer warps it.) I have to go through and delete all the pictures every so often because they take so many.

So my 6 & 6 picture is Barry...being a dork. (And don't say he has my mouth!)

I tag Stella, Lindy, Marcie, Sarah, Kristie & Karen

6 comments:

Britney said...

Laughing...

too....

hard....

can't....

type...


Oh. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. You can ask Shauna to prove it. I had just answered the phone and was trying to talk to her when I saw this. I couldn't stop laughing.
That picture is a keeper. So stinking funny!!! You must post a few more of those -- just for fun.

Britney said...

P.S. Hours later I am still laughing -- I'm laughing just thinking about it.

Robyn said...

I love it. I am so glad I tagged you!

Shauna said...

I can attest to the laughing on Britneys part. Her laugh is so contagious she was making me laugh just listening to her! You did a good turn my friend in making us giggle.

I think you need a gallery (your header?) of the wacky photos!

Unknown said...

i don't think i have six picture files on my computer. .. . i don't store on my computer generally. .. i will have to think of some other way. .. i do have an online account. i will have to do one of those instead.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.