Well, I made it through January -- Typically the coldest part of our winter. We will of course still have snow and cold but hopefully the blue skies will be more frequent. But Phil disappointed me this morning and saw his shadow. Sigh
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ahhh, what a cute groundhog! but too bad winter has to keep draggin on! at least january is over with!
Where did you get that picture?! That is so funny!
Just invite me over for some homemade mac and cheese, play a little rockband, and build a fire in your fireplace. You'll be warm in no time. That's how I am...give give give. :)
I hate that D@&# rodent!!!!!
I just had this vision of you sticking your head out of a hole and I'm feeling very amused.
I'm so happy it's been warmer lately. It's amazing how happy it makes me just to see 40 degrees on the temp gauge!!
umm.. thanks to phil it has been very cold here too!!! well, today it's in the 70's again, but we did wake up to the 30's one morning! YIKES!
now i remember why i live in florida. can you believe i EVER braved the cold idaho winters? my kids don't believe me. i'm starting to wonder how i made it through myself!
here's to blue skies and sunshine for ya!
Post a Comment