Friday, February 27, 2009

Pay it Forward


Here's the idea. Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on my blog and you will be the lucky recipient of a handmade gift from me some time this year. When your receive your gift will be a surprise! Now here is the catch, you have to post the same thing on your blog and do the same for 3 lucky people. GOOD LUCK! This is going to be fun!

I saw this on Marcie's blog and was the third gal to comment -- lucky me!

I think it is a great idea especially after getting a fun treat in the mail from Shauna -- I can't wait to send something fun to three of you!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! I'm number one!!!!!! Hollah fo' yo' mama!!!

I'm not really that hip (I know. Act surprised.) but I didn't know what else to say.

Yeah for me!!! I can't wait to get a goodie from you!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

yeah. i am number two!

Unknown said...

oh, boy. .. i am not nearly as crafty as you. . . not sure what i could make.

Shauna said...

I'm number 3 Baby!!! Bring it on!

Angie said...

Awe shucks! I love you Heidi...I am back in the land of the living.

Kristin said...

I just wanted to comment because I just caught up on your blog and it made me smile tonight. That pic of Barry is hilarious by the way.

Christie said...

Dang, I was a wee bit late! What a great idea!