Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bibs

Meet Avalon my sweet niece.

She came for a visit last week and I had so much fun playing with her and holding her, smelling her and handing her back to her parents when she cried or pooped.


Just look at that face -- so sweet.


And since she will soon be entering that teething and non stop drooling phase I made her these bibs --  so her mom won't have to keep changing her clothes.

I really wish that I had been a better seamstress when I first started having kids.  My pups would have looked so much cuter wearing these instead of the ones I had available to me with saying like "Mommy's little girl"


Oh well, at least I have cute little nieces like Avalon to sew for!

7 comments:

Britney said...

Those are adorable!!!! Look at you -- just whip up a bib or two. No big deal. :)

P.S. She's adorable!

Marcie Ashton said...

Those are so cute. I love the colors. I wish polka-dots would have been "in" wish my girls.

mallorie said...

heidi, I just want you to know that if you ever get that itch and you really need to sew, I would be ok with you sewing for me--not for myself, you understand, but as a service to you. But probably not bibs. I'm just sayin.

and they're absolutely adorable bibs!!

Lindy said...

Love those bibs, Heidi! Shayla will love them. (And what great shots of Avie...SO cute.)

Unknown said...

adorable baby!!
and your mad skills always amaze me

Anonymous said...

Avie is SOOOO CUTE.

Shayla said...

I must agree that Avie is sooooo cute, and we love the bibs. You rock, Heidi. You think of something and you get to work. We just had one on her yesterday and I was happy to not have to change her 3 times.