Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Spring
The sun is shining and I can't tell you how happy that makes me. Granted it is spring in Utah which means we will yo yo back and forth between warm and cold for a while -- but there will be more and more warm days and more sun!!
To make myself feel happy I put daisies in the bottles I have in my kitchen. It makes me so happy to see them. It even makes me want to sweep the floor -- will wonders never cease?
Now just imagine those cute peeps hanging right here!
Happy Spring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those PEEPS would be so cute right there! Get on it! chop chop. Skip the floor and start crafting. :)
those are some really fantastic jars. Esp with the flowers. Love spring. love it, love it, love it.
Simply beautiful my friend.
can't wait to see the Peeps there too!! but those flowers make me smile in those cute little jars!!
I wish I was more whimsical like this. The bottles look great and the daisies are so Springy... too bad the weather isn't cooperating!
Post a Comment