First let me say that I am struggling with daylight savings time this morning - wow am I tired!
Now on to the good stuff.
Here is how the cake turned out...
I ended up making a fruit pizza too because I was afraid that one cake wouldn't fill 14 teenagers. Which was a good idea because Alli said most of them had a slice of each.
This cake is rich beyond your imagination. The frosting was to die for I must say. The best thing is about it however was how easy it was.
We will be making it again for sure -- yes Karen, you can have a piece.
Cord picked out the perfect strawberries and fresh pineapple for the fruit pizza. Really, the pineapple tasted like candy! This really makes me want spring and summer and BERRIES!!
I don't have all the pictures from the dance yet but here is one of Alli & Alex on their picture scavenger hunt at the mall. (I could hardly see the ties at first and was wondering what was on their shirts ha!) Don't you love the 3-D glasses with the lenses poked out too!
And here is one of Alli before she left to pick up Alex for dinner and the dance.
I'll post a pic of the two of them all dressed up when I get them.
Alli had a great time!
Monday, March 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Love it! Love all of it!
That cake and fruit pizza -- DELICIOUS!! Where's my piece?
Love the glasses. LOVE her dress! She looks just heavenly. I hope she had a good time!
Being a teenager is so much easier when you have a good mom to help you out. Ali is one lucky girl!
OMGosh! That looks so delicioso!!The fruit pizza looks amazing too. I just want to say AMEN to everything Britney wrote. That about sums it up.
The food looks so good. I love the nerdy picture with the glasses Ali looks just like you Heidi.
Oh MY! The food looks gorgeous and so does Alli! Looks like a great night. You are such a good mom!
She is beautiful. Modest, lovely, classy and beautiful.
And the cake and fruit pizza . . .yummo! That fruit on that thing looks heavenly.
Glad she had so much fun. Watching you be a mommy to teenagers really decreases my anxiety about the whole thing. You are a fantastic mother.
What a girl...what is it about the 3-D glasses and these kids? Funny...
She's divine! Can't wait to see more photos!
Post a Comment