This is what I am listening to today as I clean my sewing room...
I still have my Unforgettable Fire album. It was one of the first records I bought way back in 1984 when I was young and skinny.
I still love it
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Isn't that funny how music take you back to a different time. There are a few country songs that my sister and friend and I used to belt out in hopes of being discovered as the next Mandrell sisters. (We were only about 10 at the time). I laugh everytime I hear them again.
I LOVE U2!! It always makes me think of my bro. I started thinking U2 was cool because that's what he was listening to.
I agree -- I love U2 and it completely brings back memories. Good times. Good times.
Wow Heidi you are old, really really old. :)
Post a Comment