Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lily & Gabi


On Sunday Lily and her BFF Gabi sang in church. They sang a medley of three primary songs about reverence.  I couldn't believe how calm they were -- they didn't seem a bit nervous.  Cord & I beamed with pride of course -- because yes, they were that wonderful! :)

I am glad she has these kinds of opportunities to grow.  She is such a great kid!  Oh & so is Gabi!


(Oh & this is Lily's Easter dress which she begged me to let her wear -- of course I caved.)

10 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

What cuties!

Britney said...

So adorable!!!! I can't believe they were willing to sing in church at such a young age. That is awesome! I would have beamed with pride too!

Kristin said...

What darling girls they are.

The Prothero Gang said...

They did such a great job! I would have been scared to death!!

Brenda said...

Wish we could tape that kind of stuff....
I would have loved to see that!

RV U's said...

Is this the same friend on YouTube?
Or is that another singer? :)

Karen said...

They were so cute and did a fantastic job! You had every right to beam with pride. I was proud of you too... for remembering to get up and say the opening prayer.

mycattripoli said...

oh lily! i wish i could have heard her sing!

Unknown said...

they look beautiful! wish i could hear it too!!

Robyn said...

Lily's dress is SO cute. She always has adorable dresses in her photos.

How awesome that she was brave enough to sing in church and did a great job. I am hoping my kids will have experiences like that too, but they can be pretty shy sometimes. You have great reason to be a proud Mama!