Monday, March 1, 2010
The Newest Superhero
WIll & Barry love to play army, ninjas, Star Wars -- you know all the typical boy stuff.
Well, the other day I was washing the dishes while they were discussing what they wanted to play. Barry said he was going to be a ninja and Will said he was going to be a clone (from StarWars).
Then Barry said "No, no, I am going to be a toot... then I can be invisible!"
And Will chimed in "And smelly!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
that was soooooo funny
Oh. My. Word.
So FUNNY!!!!!!!!
I love that you have a graphic called "Capt. Toot!"
Oh... mercy. I can't wait to show this to my boys tomorrow.
That was the fun part - ya gotta love photoshop! :)
That is hilarious. Really. I love little boys.
I love how those little minds work. So clever!! It made me think of The Spleen from Mystery Men. (and also of the Invisible guy who was only invisible when people weren't looking.) Ever see that one?
Post a Comment