Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilting Catch-Up

In addition to my usual "to do" list (which today includes color my hair because there are some serious grays showing) I have a quilting "to do" list.

It's 10 plus items long and I have decided that I have GOT to get some of these projects finished.

Wish me luck!

There are several quilt tops that I need to finish and blocks that need to be completed from quilt group and the Saturday Sampler.  Plus there are the quilts that I need to quilt and bind.

So naturally I started with the easy things first and I made a few blocks yesterday and finished my Art Museum block for  the 'All Around the Town' quilt.  That block just about killed me - I unpicked it more than once.  It is so hard for me to make my own patterns, definitely not my strong point.  Anyway here is my progress so far...


The Art Museum block.  I still need to add all the details but I think I will do that when I put the whole quilt together.


Blocks for Saturday Sampler



Blocks for my quilt group.

Hopefully I will have more to show soon!

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Amazing!

Britney said...

You are seriously a mad woman! :)

I am so in love with the Art Museum!!! Please adopt me so I can have some of your genetics!

They all look amazing. Best of luck getting all of the things off of your list.

mallorie said...

ooh I love all your around town blocks! I can't wait to see the whole quilt--that is going to be so so fabulous!!!