Cole turned 12 this week ( I can hardly believe it). He had some friends over for a soiree.
Cord took them to the Nickel-Cade where they played video games forever then they came back here for cupcakes and ice cream followed by night games.
We also had a family party -- here he is opening presents from his grandparents. I love this picture because you can see Lily our movie star in the background looking on in her shades.
Earlier Cole & I went shopping for some clothes -- now that he will be passing the sacrament at church he needed some new duds and he was just so excited to pick out new Sunday clothes (not). We also got him a few things he was more happy about.
On Sunday Cole was ordained a deacon in our church and we had lunch at our house after. We were lucky enough to have a lot of family here. The kids played and jumped and has a great time. Cord whipped up some Thai lettuce wraps and we ate ourselves silly. Nina had to be put in the car sobbing asking if she could come back next Sunday.
Camie & Tommy were here from Boston and Camie was our photographer for the day. She grabbed my camera and got a lot of great pictures. Here are some...
Tommy & Jude
Satchel
Barry, Nina, Will & Satchel
Now I have to set up the next two photos.
The adults were all in the kitchen when somehow Napoleon Dynamite came up. We were all quoting our favorite lines.
Well, do you see that drink in Lindy's hand?
She took a big ol' swig of it just as someone made her laugh.
This is what Cord & I looked like after she sprayed her drink all over us.
Good times!!
Aki thought it was pretty funny!
Matt caught a nap with Jude.
Cord as usual kissed on the babies --- this is Brig & Shayla's sweet Avie
Camie & Tommy with their dod "g".
Jude
Tevi loving the cake and ice cream -- what says childhood better than this picture?! You should have seen the bath water after he was done!
We had a great time! Thanks to all of you who made it.
Happy Birthday Coley Bear! We love you so much and are so proud of the young man you have become. You are such a great help and make our home a great place to be.
We love your guts!!

4 comments:
I've said it before-but I just love your big family get togethers. Great pictures for a great day!
I'm with Nina. I hate to leave your fun house!
Fun pictures. I especially loved movie star Lily.
Great photos! I can't believe Cole is 12! Wowza!
Post a Comment