Friday, July 16, 2010

Love Notes

What could be better?

I can't think of much.


Barry came running up to me yesterday and handed me this envelope.  I wanted to cry.   I love his sweet handwriting and I especially love that he drew a heart!

It makes up for all the otter pop wrappers he left on the lawn yesterday.


6 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Love that it made up for otter pop wrappers! If that's the case (and it should be) my family owes me a bunch of love notes!

The Prothero Gang said...

He is so cute! He writes better than my 15-year-old!

Robyn said...

So adorable!

Shauna said...

Ahhhhh! Sweet little guy!

Kristin said...

Those kind of love notes are the sweetest.

Brenda said...

Notes or not, I still hate the little "not-me" who leaves those wrappers in my yard too! What a dolly you've got there!