Saturday, July 3, 2010

Udall Reunion



Last month we had the great time at the Udall Family Reunion.  Cord's parents arranged for all of us to stay in Midway for 3 days where we laughed played and ate some good food.


Almost all of Cord's siblings were there. We missed Camie & Tommy who are on the east coast and Jefferson (on a mission) and Mitchell (football camp). This picture is also missing Travis who had to leave early to deal with a superintendent stuff -- an airplane crashed into their high school of all things!

Here are some of the 1000 pictures I took...


Will and his bud Darton


The boys having dinner -- what a bunch of punks.


Alli wrote our names on cups as only Alli can -- cute as can be!





I love this picture of Aki!!


Cousins






We didn't let the rain spoil our olympics!


Cords dad & brother Brig.




Rub-a-dub-dub cousins in a big tub!


The kids all did reports on an ancestor.  Here Alli & Hector are doing theirs on Ida Hunt Udall


I am so lucky to be part of such a great family!  I love spending time with them and so do my kids.  The Udall's rock!


Now I ask you...what the heck is up with Lily?  

Whose child is she anyway?

6 comments:

Shauna said...

You all look like you're having so much fun! Good times!

You must be feeling better. Love the post.

Kristin said...

Awesome. That looks like a beautiful place to go for a reunion. I love your BIG pictures with your great camera.

Marcie Ashton said...

Looks like lots of fun! Makes me wish I had a big family.

Britney said...

What a beautiful place! They pictures all look so good!

Were you all in one house? I need to call you -- we are always looking for good reunion accommodations.

Looks like you had a really good time!

And I love Lily's face in that last picture. She cracks me up!

Brenda said...

She's all yours baby! Gotta love that girl...

Karen said...

Love the bathtub shot! Soooo cute! It looks like you had a great time! And the last photo is hilarious! Love that Lily.