Here is a long post to wrap up the end of school year madness...
I want to make sure I get these things documented so we can look back at them as a family. About a month ago the kids and I looked at the first posts I made and we had some good laughs and talked a lot about things we remembered. For that I LOVE this blog -- it's memory keeping.
Will's kindergarten class had a circus -- each child was to dress up like something at the circus and preform. His teacher wanted to give them a chance to do something in front of a small group where they felt safe. As you can see WIll went as the ring master. I really, really wanted him to be the strong man. I was going to put his arms in nylons & stuff them with stuffing but he would not go for it. He makes a pretty cute ring master.
It's a tradition at our school that if the kids run 100 miles during the school year (they have running club every day) they get to participate in a special field day. It is only for the 3rd -6th graders and at the end of their day the fire department comes and hoses them off.
The kids L-O-V-E it!
It was Lily's first time.
and Cole's last time.
Barry can't wait until it's his time!
Speaking of Barry...
He had his last day of preschool. My baby will be in kindergarten next year! What the heck?
Here he is with the great teacher Lynda. She has been so great to my kids. Barry has loved his time at "farm school".
Hey wait...
What is that above Barry's head?
Sooo funny!
Teacher Lynda picked it up at a taxidermist. She cracks me up!
We will miss the (alive) animals and will have to stop by for a visit someday after kindergarten.
On that last day of school the kids got out super early. So Cole and his posse found a way to occupy the rest of the afternoon.
How you say?
Homemade weapons.
Of course.
What better way to start out the summer than with a good fight among friends!


2 comments:
I love this post.
A)Will....probably the cutest ring master I have ever seen. I am lovin' that mustache.
B)Love that the firetruck hoses 'em down.
C) Love Barry's face in the picture with Teacher Lynda. That skunk cracks me up.
D) Homemade weapons. So funny!!!
Great post...I thought the skunk was real! Cole and Jordan look so mature!
Post a Comment