I love your blog. Your title and subtitle are SO clever and creative! It's fun to see your kids. They've grown up so much since I've seen them. My girls would've loved to have seen (or starred in) the Fancy Nancy play. How fun!
you guys have been BUSY! glad to hear that you are feeling better. i got sick on new years and it went downhill after that. i finally came out of it last week!!! umm...still have christmas decorations that need to go into the attic!!
holy fun bday party! happy bday to alli! savannah's is the 27th! too funny that two of our kids' bdays are so close.
loved fancy nancy! she looks like a total drama queen. and seriously wish i could sew! awesome pin cushion and boxes.
and yes, you are total nerds at the book thingy. but NERDS RULE! that's what i tell sarah everytime she gets out of math club! now THAT is total nerdiness to the max! seriously? math club? she is so NOT my daughter in that aspect!
okay holy long post batman! you are an awesome friend!! have a great day! and stay warm. except i think we were as cold as you the past couple of days! can we say in the 30's?
8 comments:
Heidi,
I love your blog. Your title and subtitle are SO clever and creative! It's fun to see your kids. They've grown up so much since I've seen them. My girls would've loved to have seen (or starred in) the Fancy Nancy play. How fun!
Heidi, I was shopping today and have desided to buy that herbal tea you were braging about...men...it is good!
HEE HEE! So, how did it go?! :)
It was great! I know it's silly but I just love this show.
Oh & Anya, I'm glad you like the tea.
you guys have been BUSY! glad to hear that you are feeling better. i got sick on new years and it went downhill after that. i finally came out of it last week!!! umm...still have christmas decorations that need to go into the attic!!
holy fun bday party! happy bday to alli! savannah's is the 27th! too funny that two of our kids' bdays are so close.
loved fancy nancy! she looks like a total drama queen. and seriously wish i could sew! awesome pin cushion and boxes.
and yes, you are total nerds at the book thingy. but NERDS RULE! that's what i tell sarah everytime she gets out of math club! now THAT is total nerdiness to the max! seriously? math club? she is so NOT my daughter in that aspect!
okay holy long post batman! you are an awesome friend!! have a great day! and stay warm. except i think we were as cold as you the past couple of days! can we say in the 30's?
ps no spoilers on lost. we are getting ready to watch last season on dvd. i love it too!!
Oh my! You lost people. What's the allure? I tried watching it and didn't get hooked.
Shauna -- I guess you just aren't cool enough.
Post a Comment