Well, you know how I said I was going to get off that warm spot on the couch & computer. I did -- and moved over to that warm spot in front of the sewing machine. I still didn't feel 100% so I took it easy & sewed instead of cleaned. Too bad I can't do that
every day!

This is a pin cushion I made from my friend Cathie for her birthday. Britney made me one & I just love it. The instructions are
here.
These are some fabric boxes I tried. Britney (she always gives me good ideas) showed me these on a blog she loves so I tried them out. I made the smaller one from
these instructions.

Then I made them a little differently by not sewing the tops together and turning the baskets inside out. I made binding strips instead and put them together that way. I think that was a little easier.
I am going to put these in my bathroom when I repaint.
5 comments:
I LOVE how everything turned out!!!!! That blue and brown fabric is Beeee-autiful! Your pincushion turned out so cute!!! And I can't wait to see those baskets in use. Man...I need to just sit down and sew instead of clean! :)
i love your projects! i wouldn't even know where to start on something like that. amazing.
Awesome accomplishment, getting off the couch. Could you include instructions on how to do that?
The boxes turned out so great. I love the idea, perfect for your bathroom or any room in your house.
Dang girl! I was just going over my house making list of storage baxes that I need to buy (to declater some of the shelfs) this are darling and they will go perfect in my girls room. Thank you for the crafty sharing idea.
um- thar pin cushion is the best- soooo fashiony and tiny!
Post a Comment