Saturday, January 3, 2009
Snow Days
This is what my yard looks like this morning. We got a few more inches last night. I love waking up on a Saturday morning to snow. It is so quiet and peaceful. The snow just seems to mute everything. Plus I got to sleep in this morning -- bonus!
A few days ago my Aunt Helen invited us to her house for some sledding. The kids had such a great time. The sun was out and there wasn't any wind so we had a great time. Here are a few pictures of our fun.
I had to take a picture of Barry and my cousin's daughter Hallie. Together they are Hallie Barry.

My Uncle Kevin attached a tube to his 4 wheeler and took everyone for a ride which ended in being spun around until you were about to fall off.




As you can see the kids had a great time playing at Aunt Helen's house!
Isn't Alli's scarf cute? She gave it to me for Christmas and then wears it -- who was it really for?
Finally my kids said they would kill me if I didn't put this picture of me & Helen on the tube. Alli was kind enough to video us being spun around and me hanging on for dear life but you won't get to see that. Just imagine -- it's that bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
that is a great photo of the trees and the snow.
I have to tell you that I really like your January quotes you have on the side of your blog.
You guys seem to find fun everyday. What a family!
That looks like so much fun!!!!! I love the picture of the two of you on the tube. hee hee It's cute!
Love Love Love the pic of you and Aunt Helen on the tube. Fun!!
Post a Comment