
I did 8 loads of laundry today! Sigh. The holidays have put me so far behind on all my house work that even I (not the tidiest person) was starting to panic -- thinking my house was never going to be clean again. I have felt like the list of things to do was going to swallow me up.
So today I dug in and started to organized and clean. I have made good headway on the laundry and Monday it will be so nice to have the kids back in school so I can dust and really clean the house.
But I will miss sleeping in!
3 comments:
i will be very happy when that bus takes the kids to school in the morning. call me mean if you want.
I need my schedule back too....actually, I just need a clean house. With all of the snow I wouldn't care if the kids stayed home -- I hate lugging them to school in so much snow. Ugh!
There was a word that you used in your post that I'm not familiar with. Dust. I always thought that was a noun, but you used it like a verb. You need to dust? I don't understand.
Post a Comment