Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Udall Girls Cook


A few years ago Cord's family put together a family cookbook. There had been some talk of creating another but we decided instead we would create a blog. Now we can share all the good things we make. We just launched it so there isn't a huge offering, but everything is sure to be tasty!

7 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Whoohooo! I'm always up for more recipes. Looks yummy.

Unknown said...

how fun are you?

Britney said...

HOORAY!!!! I'm so excited for this little endeavor of yours! Now let me just tell you that I'm always available if you need to "test" anything before you put it on. :)

P.S. Which one are you in the photo? :)

Britney said...

I just took a look around your new blog -- love it! Whoever designed it did a GREAT job! I love the look of it and there are so many good recipes that I can't wait to try already!

Heidi said...

I'm the skinny one :)

My sister-in-law Lindy designed the blog -- she always makes things cute!

3girlsmom said...

looks like you had a "rockin" good time on new years! too funny! and you may hate us for swimming on new years but my girls would kill to be sledding right now. they think they want to live in utah b/c of the snow! ha! that would last about a week! they can't even get out of bed in the morning when it's 50 degrees outside! "it's too cold mom!" and you know what i say don't you? "if i can walk to school in 17 below weather than you can get your butts up when it's not even below freezing!" good thing i went to ricks so i can use that line right?

Unknown said...

You are so stinkin creative...