Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday

It's Monday morning and I just don't feel like doing anything. It snowed last night and the world just feels like it slows down. I guess that is only because I don't have to go anywhere until after lunch. Maybe I'll be dressed by then...maybe. I guess I'd better be dressed -- I think Alli would die if I showed up to school in my pj's. This is what the tree in front of our house looks like.

The snow is heavy and wet which isn't much fun to shovel but I love the way it looks on the trees.

The little boys have been sick (again!!! ugh!!) so here they sit with me in their pj's. Please note the nice new chair we purchased to replace the old green stand-by. I love it!

And just to reaffirm that everything old is new again the boys are watching....

I remember my brothers watching this when we were kids (it was old then) and now my kids are watching it. Too funny!

Finally since I know you all are just dying to know what I am having for lunch -- comfort food! I love homemade macaroni & cheese!

Enjoy your Monday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too bad that the boys are sick, but it is a good day to stay at home. i LOVE your chair! nothing like a little something new to make life axciting!
enjoy your mac and cheese!

Robyn said...

Sorry to hear the boys are sick again. I was a little disappointed to see the snow this morning too- usually I enjoy it but it's been wet and cloudy lately, bringing me down man!

Nice new chair! What happened to the old one? I kinda liked it. It had that comfy, cozy old chair thing going on.

Heidi said...

Robyn -- it's funny you said you liked the old chair. We all liked it too but the arms were ripped and I glued them with fabric glue 2x already. In fact Lily cried when we moved it (what a silly kid). So we had to leave it in the living room for a while before it retires to Cord's office.

Britney said...

That is so sweet about the chair and Lily. Love the new chair!

Sorry your boys are sick -- itmust be going around.

Next time you make that for lunch you had better call me and invite me over!!!! I need some comforting!!

Grandma Mary said...

I had forgotten about Jason and the Argonauts. Funny