I can't wait to see the result of all of our hard work. But for now we will continue to joyfully fix the bathroom. We will continue speaking loving words to our walls & floor. Wish me luck!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
AAARG!
I can't wait to see the result of all of our hard work. But for now we will continue to joyfully fix the bathroom. We will continue speaking loving words to our walls & floor. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Heidi, I feel your pain! We were worried the dry wall in our living room would fall down if we didn't take it down, so we did, and found a note on the plaster wall behind it saying, "Ha, Ha! If you're reading this, you're uncovering the wall we covered!" I guess sometimes you just have to laugh if you don't want to cry. Good luck. It'll all be worth it in the end!
Someone thought to leave Christie a note? That really makes me laugh! My grandma used to say, sometimes it's better to laugh than cry, I agree.
Home improvements really are the worst. But the outcome usually makes it all worthwhile. Just keep repeating that to yourself.
What a pain! The note behind the wall... HOLY COW! Just remember it could ALWAYS get worse.
I think I will leave a note in our wall too. I think that is so funny. I'll have to think of something clever to say like - "If you think this is bad you should have seen what we had to do"
I totally think you should write that note on your wall. It's hilarious! I'm sorry to hear that you're having unexpected problems.
We really do have a lot in common. We both have pot problems at our houses.
good luck and make sure you keep us posted. can't wait to see how it turns out! if i were closer i totally WOULD come paint your bathroom. i LOVE painting. don't ask, i just do.
I feel your pain. Good luck! At least your paint color is beautiful!
Good luck! I know those "After" photos will make all this headache totally worth it!!!
YIKES. I hate "projects". Especially ones that coats the house with saw dust. Just remember it has to look worse before it can look better.
Post a Comment