Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Dressing Up

Our RS birthday party fell on St. Patrick's Day so we worked it into the plans. It was so fun! I thought I'd share a few pictures from the night. Thanks Michelle for the pics!


Oh & there was a spiritual point lest you think it was all fun, games & a costume contest. We talked about the blessing we have received -- like the pot of gold & we put together newborn kits for the humanitarian center. I had a great time.

4 comments:

Britney said...

Okay....you guys go all out for St. Patty's day! Holy cow!!!! Those are some smokin' get ups!!!

Sounds like a great event. I always love doing humanitarian projects.

Unknown said...

oh my, i am lucky i put a green t shirt on. .. you are something else!

The Vests said...

It was a lot of fun!

Robyn said...

Wow, those are some impressive costumes. I always fall short on those days. I never quite get into the dressing up but I love people who do! Sounds like a fun night.