Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We are making some progress

Here are some of the before pictures -- don't you just love the light and all the matching light bulbs it has? I did feel like a movie star.

It is slow going and we have had a few (ha) glitches but as you can see we are making some progress. I love the new big sink and dark brown vanity. We just need to finish up some plumbing -- about half of it is done. And put up the rest of the bead board on the other side of the bathroom then I can start doing the fun part...decorating!



I had to include a picture of the floor - what a mess!

9 comments:

Britney said...

I'm so glad you took before pictures -- I never think to do that. I love it! I love how pretty and light and airy it is. It must make you happy just to peek in there even with it unfinished!

Anya said...

Heidi, it looks fantastic!!!! I have always wanted to buy old homes and remodel them...then sell them...maybe... But Troy wouldn't let me do that :( So, any time I get to do something like that in our house, i just get soooo excited, like Christmas morning!!!
How fun! Though, I have to say, I wouldn't have a slitest idea what to do with the plumbing thing.

Christie said...

It's looking great!

Shauna said...

It's even more gorgeous in person! You have such great style.

The Vests said...

It's really comming along!

3girlsmom said...

it's looking good! love the beadboard.

and it's a good thing i live where it's warm b/c i would never get anything done! when it's chilly here i love to just hang out with gracie and she will play next to me while i read or we'll drink hot cocoa a few times during the day!

love the 5 min thingy. i am gonna have to use that. thanks for the tip.

Lindy said...

That is looking so great, Heidi. You inspire me to actually DO the things I'm always thinking I want to do.

And thanks for the piece of advice about "5 minutes"...I will put it to use!

Love you. Hope to see you soon.

Unknown said...

i swear i left a comment here the other day. .. not sure where it went??
but it is looking great! it is so nice to get projects like this underway and see such nice progress.

Robyn said...

Oh these projects can go on forever but it's going to look so amazing when it's all done. Are you quilting some little hand towels to hang in there? Ha ha! I love the beadboard and the dark vanity too. L