I really did have a great time. It is fun to get away and do something special with one of the kids. I love Lily s much she is s full of energy and happiness. I was a great morning!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The Fairy Tea
My friend Cathie gave me some tickets to the Fairy Tea at the Provo Library. She gave me four tickets and since Alli wasn't too hip on the idea of dressing up like a fairy -- I asked Britney & Bella if they would join Lily & I.
Here the two munchkins are seated with the fairy king and surrounded by fairies from the "fairy realm". Lily was a little worried that she might have to sit on the kings lap -- she didn't really want to -- but she didn't have to worry for long. Bella charged up there and was happy to oblige.
Here is miss sassy Lily and Bella. This year Lily decided that she wanted to be a little different and not wear the pink or white wings. She opted instead for the Monarch wings. Besides black in more slimming (or so I've heard -- just look at what I wore)
Lily loved watching the ballerina's perform. She has begging to take classes and I have been so lame. I guess I really do need to get on the ball.
I really did have a great time. It is fun to get away and do something special with one of the kids. I love Lily s much she is s full of energy and happiness. I was a great morning!
I really did have a great time. It is fun to get away and do something special with one of the kids. I love Lily s much she is s full of energy and happiness. I was a great morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
What beautiful fairies! And what a fun activity. I heard tickets to this event are a hot commodity. Glad you got to go!!
Heidi you are the cutest fairy in the land!
That really was so much fun!! Thank you again for taking us! We loved it! I shall have to post about it on my blog as well.
Oh my Belliness and Lilliness you do look divine!
oh, how fun does that look? and you all look so beautiful dressed up in your fairy garb!
I'm glad you guys got to go. I heard people started waiting in line for tickets @ 6 AM, and not everyone in line got one. I got to go once with Robyn when she was little and had as much fun as she did!
That looks like so much fun. You will have to tell me if they do this often, I would love to take my girls.
What a fun day! I remember seeing that on the library calendar, but I didn't think it would be so amazing! Good thing you were on the ball and took the girls. Any girl would love a day like that. So cute.
Lucky girls! I think you could sell these tickets on eBay for a tidy profit!
: )
Such lovely fairies all. It looks like you had so much fun. Hooray for girly outings.
Post a Comment