Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Will The Thrill -- Soccer Star

Tonight was Will's first soccer game. He has been so excited asking every day -- "is my big game today?" He had his first practice Saturday and I can't tell you how happy he is to be playing. I was just happy to find a pair of shin guards. He and Barry have been playing with them for the last year. Putting them on their fore arms as part of their imaginary power ranger costumes. So I thought I'd share a few photos of the boy wonder




Here he is running in at half time

And talking strategy with his peeps.

We had a great time tonight watching him having a great time!

9 comments:

mycattripoli said...

oh how i love that shaggy hairdo on the soccer star- i love long hair on little boys!

Unknown said...

I love it! Especially the part about the imaginary Power Ranger costumes! so funny, glad he is having fun with soccer...watching little kids play sports is the best!

3girlsmom said...

toooooo cute! love the hair. and the power rangers thing is tooo funny.

Shauna said...

I love Willbur. I'm with Marianne on the "soccer star" comment---he looks like one.

Grandma Mary said...

I love the flying hair..he is so in stlye for a soccer dude.

Unknown said...

gotta love soccer season! are both the teams blue?

Heidi said...

Yeah, they were two shades of blue but i could hardly tell them apart.

Britney said...

You are such a good mom -- I never remember to take pictures!

What a little dude he is -- he looks like a natural.

Kristin said...

I love little kid soccer. He's too cute for words.