As you can see they are best friends. I hope they stay that way for a long time. I am reading a great book right now about a boy and his dog so it's fun to witness it first hand.
Friday, August 29, 2008
A Boy and His Dog
I just had to post these pictures of Barry & Penny. Barry has just fallen in love with her and she is such a good dog that she lets Barry "work her over" and she doesn't nip or bark. I guess Cord got his wish because Barry certainly isn't afraid of dogs any more!



As you can see they are best friends. I hope they stay that way for a long time. I am reading a great book right now about a boy and his dog so it's fun to witness it first hand.
Today Barry climbed into "bed" with Penny but it didn't take long for Penny to climb right out.
As you can see they are best friends. I hope they stay that way for a long time. I am reading a great book right now about a boy and his dog so it's fun to witness it first hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
So stinking cute!!! I love it!!! Great photos for great memories! It doesn't get much better than that.
This is priceless!! Cute little Barry and Penny buddies.
Yeah for Barry and even more yeah for the dog whose life you saved! Now you know you did a good thing huh? Look how happy he is...
how cute!!!! penny needs a big hairy german shepherd friend!! hee hee!
Ok maybe dogs aren't that bad...maybe.
what a darling boy with such a pretty dog! so glad they are buddies.
I think it's pretty cool you saved your dog--and now the dog is loved for the rest of his life. Very cool.
Post a Comment