Monday, April 20, 2009

Birthdays!

Saturday night "the girls" & I celebrated Robyn & Brenda's birthdays. We had such a great time -- as I usually do with these chicas. Our night started out with some good Thai food where I ate way too much (I think the pumpkin curry was my favorite).


Here is the birthday girl Robyn & I at the restaurant

Rebecca & Britney

Brenda & Britney's cutie Liam (don't you want to pinch those cheeks!?!)

After dinner we went to Shauna's house for dessert. She made these great birthday hats for Robyn & Brenda and had a cute sign up & everything. Plus she made the best coconut lime cupcakes.

Make a wish!


The gang after cupcakes & tea. Shauna's son Bruno took this picture. It took about 30 shots to get one normal picture we were laughing so hard. I am pretty sure he thinks we are all cuckoo.

I just had to show these two aprons I made them for their birthdays. I love aprons!

We had a great time and I am so glad we could schedule time to celebrate. And I am grateful Cord took care of my children of the corn so I could escape.

6 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

Don't you love girlfriends. (And isn't it funny how girls are able to grow up--but men never do). I giggled over Cord's comments to Ryan. I think I remember those arguments from when they were in high school. It sounds just like Cade and his friends.

Marcie Ashton said...

I just told Ryan what Cord said. He says tell Cord, "Scojanana". Yep, they haven't grown up.

Britney said...

I had a great time! The cupcakes were....DEEELICIOUS!!!!! It was a great way to celebrate two fantastic ladies!

Shauna said...

The aprons you made for the "birthday girls" are the most marvelous! After all this time I'm still shocked every time I see something new you've made, you are sososo talented! I'm lucky to know you for many a reason but especially in the "sewing helps" department. I'm hopeless but you make me feel invincible. Thanks.

Happy Birthday once again to the Bewitching Brenda and Ravishing Robyn! We definitely love you guys.

3girlsmom said...

love girlfriend time! my fave! in fact i am headed to ikea with my girlfriend tomorrow. there are a few things there that she actually hasn't bought so she wants to finish it off! ha! then lunch and a movie!

sorry about your spring break! can i just say we were sweating during ours. and we swam OUTSIDE! hope it's warmer now. love the self portraits.

Brenda said...

Thanks for being my friend and making me feel special everyday, not just when I need to on my birthdays that only drag me nearer to 45! YiKeS!!! Love you...:O)