Lily wanted to post about her Primary teachers. She has really loved them and is so sad that they are moving (that is one sad thing about living close to BYU -- we loose all the great students in April). So here are a few pictures from the farewell pizza party they had last week. Oh & Lily took the photos.
Lily loves the Ballards for so many reasons -- "because they are nice, they teach me about the gospel, they gave me scriptures (which she takes to her room and reads 'because sister Ballard said I should') and they took us to Jumping Jacks!"
I love them for all the same reasons. I am grateful for all the dedicated teachers who have and do teach my kids the gospel in primary & YW. I know it takes a lot time to prepare a lesson each week but I hope you know how much it means to the kids and their families. Thanks for all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How fun. We'll be missing the Ballards in Primary.
Wow, good teachers are awesome. I love it when my kids get teachers who really love them and care that much. What a blessing. Too bad you're losing them!
WOW--those are some great teachers--and so cute that she took the pics herself.
Love the pics Lily!!!
Great primary teachers are priceless! She is lucky she got to have them at least for a little while.
Great teachers are the bread of this life. I'm happy Lily gets to have this experience at primary as well as at home, you and Cord are awesome parents.
They look like they really know how to have fun with the kids. Robyn's teachers (who are also students) are moving, too. It's so sad, esp. when you're the Primary Pres. and have to replace them!!
don't ya hate it when good teachers/leaders leave or get released? sarah had this one teacher in primary that she still talks about to this day! and she was only her teacher for like a month but she is fab!!! right now their achievement day leaders are soooooooo great! i told them they can't be released until grace is done with achievement days.
i love the pictures that lily took! good photographer! and i absolutely LOVE the one with all the missing teeth! i LOVE those pics! it's amazing how they can actually eat sometimes right?
p.s. thanks for sending some cool air our way!
what a great shout out! it sounds like they really went the extra mile.
Post a Comment