I know, I know, all of Utah has already blogged about the awful snow. How much we hate having it this late in the year. How we are yearning for some sun so we don't look like zombies anymore...blah...blah..blah. But I don't really care if you warm weather friends and family are sick of the whining. You will have to listen (well, actually read) some more whining while you smugly sit there smelling of coconut suntan lotion...I WILL whine some more!!!

This week was our spring break. What says spring more than snow? And not just a light dusting -- we are talking 6 inches. Here are what my sad hyacinths looked like .

Here are what my kids sad bikes looked like.
And here is what Will & Barry look like when they have been couped up in the house for 3 days and they get a hold of the camera. Self portrait time!


So that about sums up our spring break.
(We did swim at the indoor pool, see a movie and play with friends too)
6 comments:
NICE BERRY!
It did seem to be a particularly cruel snow. We have some massive branches down in our backyard to prove it. Glad you had some fun anyway.
Even here in AZ it has been a LONG winter. I'm worn out on cold, snow and wind. But it looks like the near future is much brighter and warmer. Hope it is for you guys as well!
HAHAHAHAHA Its been sunny in Buffalo! Sucks to be you.
Nice Chantel nice!
At least it's warm now -- 80 by Wednesday!
I really like the picture of the bike!
Post a Comment