Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Barry!!


Barry turns 4 today!!
Happy Birthday!

6 comments:

Christie said...

I can't believe how grown up he looks! Hope he has a fun day!

Unknown said...

wow, what a looker he is turning into!!
i haven't checked blogs in a few days. .. it looks like you have had a great time.
oh, happy birthday barry!

Britney said...

Happy Birthday BARRY!!!! Woo hooo!!! 4 Years old!!!!!!!!

He is so cute and is looking so grown up in that photo! I hope he had a great bday!

Robyn said...

Happy Bday Barry! What a cute boy. I can't believe he's 4!!! Such a handsome guy.

Steve and Narda said...

We really need to get together sometime. I love seeing your comments on my blog. You still seem so Martha Stewart!! :) I love the aprons. You have a great-looking family. By the way, I've run into your sister-in-law a couple of times in Tooele.

Unknown said...

happy B-day Barry! Your kids are growing-up...love your blog layout. You are so darn creative, I can't keep up ;)