
We ate far too much candy today!
Here are some photos of the kids this morning before church. Why is it so hard to get a good group photo? Is it because it is humanly impossible for my kids to be still? hmmm...

Cord & I laughed so hard at this picture -- his pose is so funny. I swear he thinks he is holding a handbag and waving to adoring fans .

Will the thrill.

Can you tell she is cold?
Spring? What Spring?

Cole is always a good subject. He hates having his picture taken but he is so dang cute I just have to keep taking them.

Speaking of hating her picture being taken here's Alli. I don't know why she hates it either -- she is beautiful!!

Here is the closest I came to getting a good picture of all of them -- Lily's eyes are closed.

This is what the rest of the pictures took like look like.
I hope you had a great Easter and that your pictures turned out better than mine.
Oh & as a side note when I went upstairs tonight I found a half dissolved a green "peep" in a glass of water. Cole & Will informed me they are melting it. Good times...good times!
9 comments:
Lovely photos, Heidi. It was so fun to see you guys on Wednesday...I need to do that more often (although I'll try to stay not so long next time).
I love the boys' shirts (guayabera)...where'd you get 'em?
What cute kids!
Since it was so cold and rainy before we left for church, everyone missed our torturous photo shoots in front of our plum blossoms this year.
Church ended with a fire drill, so that added to all the excitement!
We got Will & Barry's at Old Navy & Cole's from the Gap. I love them too.
Christie -- wow a fire drill!? That would make church fun!
Awwww. I love this series of pics. Just missing you and Cord!
I don't know what is funnier - the picture of Barry or your comments about the picture of Barry. I laughed!
Ali is truly beautiful and I love her dress. Cole is as handsome as ever. He takes great pictures and doesn't look at all like a kid that doesn't like to have their pictures taken. The kids look great. At least you took pictures of your kids on Easter. I don't think I took one at all. Why am I such a bad mom?
Dang cutest kids ever and I love the bit about dissolving a peep. Boys are so funny.
I love the "Mexican fiesta" shirts on the boys. So suave!
The kids look great! Good job coordinating the outfits too! :)
I love those shirts too (I think mostly because they remind me of Grandpa Hatch)! Roman has the white one from Old Navy.
Such cute kids. And, I have to say hooray for Peep creativity. There are so many wonderful things to do with Peeps.
Post a Comment